M1B100W - 100 W LED Beam Moving Head
With a beam angle of just 1°, the M1B100W produces a very narrow beam, powered by a 100 W white 8,000 K LED. Features 14 colours, 17 gobos and two prisms as well as frost filter.
- Light Source: 100 W White LED, 8,000 K
- Beam Angle: 1°.
- Output: 2,650 lumen, 191,500 lux @ 5 m
- LED Lifespan: 60,000 hours.
- 14 colours + open
- 17 gobos + open
- Dimming: 0-100%, 16-bit
- Strobe: 0.5-26 Hz
- Focus: Motorised
- Prism: 6-linear and 8-facets prisms
- Frost: Yes
- 16-bit auto-reposition
- Pan: 630° (4 s), 540° (3.58 s)
- Tilt: 265° (2.8 s)
- Input Voltage: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 180 W
- Connection: Neutrik® powerCON in/out
- Operation Modes: DMX, auto, sound active, master/slave
- Control Protocol: DMX512, RDM (optional: W-DMX™)
- DMX Channels: 11 / 13 / 14 / 17.
- RDM: Change DMX address, display flip, X/Y reverse
- Control Interface: 3-pin XLR in/out, 5-pin XLR in/out
- Display: 2.4″ Colour LCD Control Panel with battery power
- Materials: Die Cast Aluminium, matte black finish
- Finishing: Matte Black
- Cooling: Multi-sensor thermostat controlled variable speed fan
- IP Rating: IP20
- Net Weight: 12 kg
- Rigging: 2x omega brackets with 1/4 turn quick locks