DMXRT - DMX Trigger / Recorder
The DMXRT is a DMX recorder and trigger which can be used to store and playback any show or scene from the included micro SD card. The recording feature works through the 3 pin DMX input. It is able to store scenes and playback once or on loop. The unit is also capable of on-board configuration to trigger up to 6 shows through RJ45.
- Play shows using 6 external triggers or the built-in internal trigger.
- Play shows or scenes a single time, or continuously in a loop.
- Utilise advanced features such as delays, giving you complete control of the playback.
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 12V DC, 1500mA
- Control Protocol: DMX512
- Connections: 3-pin XLR in and out, micro SD slot, RJ45 in
- RJ45 for up to 6 external triggers
- Storage: Micro SD card
- Material: Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimensions: 115x67x45 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- DMXRT Wallpanel