DNG100 - Fog Cooler
The DNG-100 converts normal fog from any fog machine (suggested models below) into a floor-hugging cloud of dense, white fog that’ s almost virtually similar to the dry ice effect. This is achieved by cooling the temperature of the fog to the point where it falls to the ground.
The DNG-100 is easy to operate as there are no external controls on the machine. Simply plug the unit IN and place the fog conducting hose from the output of any fog machine to the input of the DNG-100. The unit is fully operational upon being plugged IN. Note that the volume of fog produced is controlled by the fog machine that the DNG-100 is attached to.
- Voltage : 240V
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Refrigerant : R-404A, 1.46LB
- Rated Current : 3.2A
- Start Current : 21A
- Accessories Included : FT-10, FTA-10, FTA-11, FTA-12
- Optional Accessories : FTA-1/2A/3
- Weight : 72 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 750 W 607 H 347
- Suggested Models : X-515PRO, Z-1200II, Z-1500II, Z-3000II, M-5, M-10, W-515, W-530
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website