The parcan has come along way from its humble beginnings to now offering a host of “intelligent” features and user-friendly options. This bright fixture employs 5 x 12Watt HEX colour LEDs with a 22° beam angle, and together with its fan-less design, makes it silent and virtually maintenance free. Being LED there is very little heat generated compared to traditional lamped pars, and the life of the LED engine is a staggering 50,000 hours, providing big cost savings along the way. Add in multiple control options and the flexibility of simple colour changing from the RGBWAUV light source makes these flat pars the obvious choice for productions and installations. The addition of amber and UV makes the colours rich and saturated providing further options for lighting designers to achieve incredible colour palettes.
Other features include a simple LCD panel menu, static colour settings, standalone macros and master/slave modes. Not only that you can upload the latest software version via DMX and gain access to upgraded features like multiple can chases and a 2-channel dimmer/colour temperature option for easy access to warm and cool white. The par is ideally placed floor mounted for up lighting, or hung from truss for general stage lighting duties. The unit even fits perfectly inside truss so that it can be used as a truss warmer. Multiple pars can be linked together vertically or horizontally to create rolling chase sequences and colourful special effects. With 5 dimmer curves, 5 channels of DMX and flicker free operation the flat par is ideal for stages, broadcast and general stage lighting applications. Includes genuine Neutrik connectors, 3 pin DMX (upgradeable to 5) all encased in a lightweight yet robust die-cast aluminium chassis that includes hanging bracket. Roadcase available that holds 12 units.
Specification (Ver 2.0)
- Power Supply: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Light Source: 5pcs 12W RGBWAUV LED
- Power Connection: Neutrik® power input and output connection
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Lux: 1523 lux @2.0 M RGBWAUV full on
- Beam angle: 22°
- PWM: 2,940Hz
- Dimmer: 0-100% dimmer (Smooth electronic dimming with a 16-bit four dimmer curve & one 8-bit dimmer curve)
- Strobe: 1-30 Hz
- Control: DMX512,3-pin XLR interfaces, 2/3/4/6/10 channel mode
- 4-button LCD display control panel
- Die-cast Aluminum housing
- Smart cooling system without fan
- Software upgrade via DMX.
- Operation modes: DMX, Auto, Sound Active, Master/Slave, Manual Color Control Mode, Static Color Mode
- Net weight: 1.9 Kg
- Overall size: 207x227x120 mm
- Road case:PAR5CASEWC