FT-50 is a compact, light-weight fog machine with tremendous output volume compare to others in its class. The off power operation feature offers people in training the mobility to use the machine without power after heating up the unit.
Newly designed heater block better preserve the heat to increase operation time when off power. Simple operation with a handle-mounted button, output volume can be adjusted through knob on the back panel.
- Design for fire brigade training and applications require portability.
- Handle-mounted button for operation
- Adjustable output volume
- Compact, light weight
- Produce fog off power
- Voltage : AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz 8A
- Power Consumption : 1450W
- Warm up Time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 110 ml/min
- Fluid: Antari FLP700 Aerosol
- Ambient temp. range: 0 °C - 40 °C (32 °F-104 °F)
- Output: 20,000 ft3/min (566 m3/min)
- Control: Manual
- Connection: IEC (Power)
- Dimensions (mm) : L346 W152 H251 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website